mouseDoubleUp issues

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 20 17:06:04 EDT 2011

Hi Andrew,

Probably, the answer is that the datagrid has the hcBehavior set to true. I'm not sure that you can turn this off without breaking the datagrid. The solution is to put check the target, but maybe you figured that out yourself already :-)

Btw, I would write

  if pMouseBtnNum is 1 then
     editPayment
     send "PopulatePaymentGrid" to this stack in 2 milliseconds
  else if pMouseBtnNum is 3 then
     deletePayment
  end if

--