mouseDoubleUp issues

Andrew Kluthe andrew at rjdfarm.com
Mon Jun 20 14:22:40 EDT 2011

Hello :),

Using RevEnterprise 4.0, I have a mouseDoubleUp handler that I ended up
placing into a data grid table.

on mouseDoubleUp pMouseBtnNum
   if pMouseBtnNum is 1 then
      editPayment
      send "PopulatePaymentGrid" to this stack in 2 milliseconds
   end if
   if pMouseBtnNum is 3 then
      deletePayment
   end if

   pass mouseDoubleUp
end mouseDoubleUp

Simply put, if a row is left double clicked it will bring up a modal edit
screen for that payment. If it is double-right clicked it will delete the
payment from a database.

The strange thing is that it tries to run these statements regardless of
where you click on the card. Any object being double clicked calls this up.

I am sure that the only place these statements are called are from this
handler.

Why can any control on the card and the card itself be the target of this
handler?

Thanks,

Andrew