Standalone shutting down cleanly on Windows

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 20 11:43:48 EDT 2011

Hi Ben,

You must handle the shutdownRequest and the closeStackRequest messages.

on closeStackRequest
  quitMyProject
end loseStackRequest

on shutdownRequest
  quitMyProject
end shutdownrequest

You can find the quitMyProject script here http://qery.us/tg

Note that you might need to remove the MySQL part from that script and you might remove anything else that your stack doesn't need.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com