[OT] MultiMailer software

Bob Earp rjearp at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 13:42:36 EDT 2011

I had a similar requirement but also a problem in that my ISP put a limit of 20 recipients per message on outgoing mail, I suspect to stop spamming.  In any event, I wrote a simply stack to solve this and would be happy to share it with you/anybody that would find it of value.

Sorry, I missed your original post so I don't have your name or eMail address, but please contact me directly at rjearp at hotmail.com

best, Bob...

> Does anyone of you have experience with software to send newsletters to a list
> of 1000+ email addresses? I tried to write something myself, but I'm afraid
> servers will falsely recognize me as a spammer if I make my own software for
> this.
>
> Any recommendations?

www.ashford.ca  www.cabinsimulators.com
Robert J. Earp - President