ChartMaker axis dates

FlexibleLearning admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Sat Jun 18 10:39:08 EDT 2011

Hi Andy,

Currently you pass the required text to be displayed, so the conversion
would be done by your app before feeding the values as a parameter to
ChartMaker. However, I will certainly look into handling date conversion
within the ChartMaker engine as an option.

Best regards,

Hugh Senior
FLCo