revFontLoad

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jun 18 09:50:51 EDT 2011

Hi Lars,

If you can't get revFontLoad to work, you might use the Installer Maker (link in signature) to install your entire application including the font. Currently, you can get a license for Installer Maker at a 25% discount at http://livetalk.us/im

If you are determined to get revFontLoad to work, then you might want to post your script.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com