Handling 'suspend' in iOS apps

Gerry Orkin gerry.orkin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 20:07:05 EDT 2011

I just save all the stuff I need to to .txt files every time the app quits, and reload it on startup. For my situation that provides the neatest way to implement the "suspension" and "resumption" of an app. In your case perhaps you can save the data then ask if they want it restored when they open the app again?

And for me, pressing the home button ALWAYS quits the app.

Gerry