[OT] dialect divergence?

Joe Lewis Wilkins pepetoo at cox.net
Mon Jun 13 17:06:47 EDT 2011

Personally, and all of you will think I'm crazy, I treat every app I create as if I were coding it in HC with a few added features such as color and large screens. Occasionally I run into a problem; but that is quite rare. That's the KISS approach to LC. (smile) Do I waste a lot of time? Perhaps, but I rarely have to look up anything in the Dictionary. Obviously, I've yet to use any Custom Properties. I still don't understand them. (frown) Actually, I've intentionally avoided them. They seem unnatural to me. It's that senior thing!

Joe Lewis Wilkins
Architect and Director of Product Development