find by content with Mac OS

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jun 10 13:32:45 EDT 2011

It does not. What you want to use is that little magnifying glass in the upper right of your screen in the menu bar. Command-F in the Finder only searches for the contents of files, but not I think Address Book files and such.

Still using this method, I am not seeing any of my stacks after searching for openStack. Apparently scripts are NOT indexed.

Bob