Live LiveCode code event #26 Wrapup

Björnke von Gierke bvg at mac.com
Thu Jun 9 18:55:22 EDT 2011

Hi

Here is the wrap up from the last event. I'm sorry it's a bit late, but having no presenters stresses me out disproportionally.

Mark went first, and showed a lot of ways to extend liveCode scripts with external applications, shells, applescript, and so on. This should be especially interesting to people who run into limitations in functionality within LC, and need to create a workaround.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/15163536

Then John showed more of his mobGUI plugin, and where he intends to go with it in the future. It currently allows you to create most native iOS GUI widgets, and he is considering Android too.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/15165018

Remember, all past shows are recorded and archived on the page: www.livecode.tv

Please contact me to do a presentation about anything remotely coding related.
Björnke

--

official ChatRev page:
http://bjoernke.com/chatrev