[OT] Apple at it again

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Thu Jun 9 13:12:03 EDT 2011

I rather expected this too. By setting draconian price guidelines initially,
they can control the market prices. The other requirement of
must-also-be-listed makes sure those controlled prices get used. Then a few
months later, before legal conflict can come to fruition, Apple revokes
these limitations. But the market has been established under their control,
and is likely to not drift too far from their desired model after they
relinquish control. I think Apple planned to revoke those limits after a few
months from the get-go.

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity