LIVECODE running in LION

Nonsanity form at nonsanity.com
Wed Jun 8 14:14:02 EDT 2011

I'll agree that's what it sounds like. Though it's not THAT much of a
coincidence. Installing a new OS does a LOT of reading and writing to the
drive, including a lot of writing to sectors that are usually fairly static
when just using the OS.

It's probably more likely for a drive to fail under the larger workload of
installing an OS than just, say, caching a web page.

 ~ Chris Innanen
 ~ Nonsanity