LIVECODE running in LION

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 05:50:38 EDT 2011

I have found with a previously compiled standalone, that the colors of
some interface elements are weird - fields going pink, tab buttons
dark gray. But this may be because the app was not built in Lion.

More seriously, AppleScript has changed, so any apps that use
AppleScript may have problems.
I don't have any details about what works & what doesn't, but I know
some of my AppleScripts just fail quietly.

Cheers,
Sarah