Using Datagrids with 'stackrunner' like launcher.

Anthony Howe anthonyhowe at me.com
Tue Jun 7 21:41:33 EDT 2011

Yea, I experience weird datagrid draws also here. 4.5.2, OSX.

The offending datagrids are in an external stack that is loaded ('start using stack') on the fly when required. When I open these stacks at any time, the datagrids display incorrect highlighting (sometimes multiple lines selected), and deformed (or duplicated, and superimposed) text. I can't seem to define a pattern or repeatable formula to identify cause. Rather sporadic.

I do use Data Grid Helper - which is a godsend, but this issue does not seem to affect the datagrids in my mainstack.