the hilitedLine of list field isn't highlighted

Slava Paperno slava at lexiconbridge.com
Mon Jun 6 13:23:26 EDT 2011

Jacqueline,

You're responding to "email script" with obvious goofs, sorry--but a little
later I posted a link to a working demo that shows the problem:
http://russian.cornell.edu/FocusProblem_Slava.zip

My tests are in Windows 7, but someone on the list confirmed that the demo
fails the same way on his Mac. Does it fail for you?

Thanks for thinking about this,

Slava