Saving downloaded zip file: cpgz file type

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Mon Jun 6 11:22:15 EDT 2011

Hi Keith,

Your zip file is corrupt. First of all, replace "file:" with "binfile:".

It is possible that the revXML external can't cope with binary data. In that case, your zip file will stay corrupt and you'll have to retrieve the data manually.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com