[ANN] DropTools Palette - Makes using and distributing custom controls a breeze

Mike Bonner bonnmike at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 14:41:04 EDT 2011

I think its asking what folder you want it to put the library in, then it
creates it on its own, and will supply the correct "start using.. " command.
Or add it to the stack for you.

I did notice a typo in 1 line of the library script

*  put ("stack" && q("_" & pCalSize & "Calendar")) && "of stack" && q(the
short name of me) into tCalStack*

Causes an error, remove the 2 extraneous q's and it works great.

My fresh copy of the calendar (as of 12:30 (gmt -7)) has the typo.