Windows?

Matthias Rebe matthias_livecode at me.com
Sat Jun 4 19:09:09 EDT 2011

What if forgot to mention. If there are new microsoft products they are added to your subscription. The standard version even contains now Office 2011 for Mac.

But please keep in mind: You have to renew the subscription every year for about $140. If you do not renew, you are not allowed to use the installed versions any longer.

Regards,

Matthias