Naive question 666

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Sat Jun 4 14:04:18 EDT 2011

I agree. And after finally cleaning up my icon mess just now I'd advise
people to NOT MAKE YOUR OWN LIB STACKS,  *use the IDE* to import and export
icons to a library.  Thanks to Time Machine.

 I don't think image ID conflicts get resolved if you just import a bunch of
image files to a card, name the stack rev-something, and put it into the
Icon Libraries folder.

Richmond, thank you very much for creating these libraries, however I've
realized two things -

1. These libraries, especially the general collection, are HUGE. The load
time, even on my 12-core aluminum melting machine takes several seconds.

2. It's hard to find and compare icons to find the one you want -
collections and categories are disconnected. I might tend to make folders of
favorites in the native file system, then import to smaller, more specific
libraries.