LC Interaction with Web Browser Instance

Bob Cole bobcole at earthlink.net
Sat Jun 4 00:54:38 EDT 2011

I have a web browser instance in a card displaying a html page; looks good.
To keep it simple, lets say the page has a button that adds two numbers; works correctly.  The button does not cause a page reload.
I would like to capture the fact that the HTML button was clicked in the browser and I'd like to get the result.
Does LC receive any messages when activity takes place entirely within a HTML page like this?
I am using Mac OS X 10.6.7 and LiveCode 4.6.1.
Thanks for any help.
Bob