resumeStack and revBrowser

Slava Paperno slava.paperno at cornell.edu
Fri Jun 3 00:55:58 EDT 2011

As far as I can tell, when you have a revBrowser window on the screen, and
you click in the revBrowser window, then click anywhere outside revBrowser,
the stack receives the resumeStack message. Can someone confirm?

I was using an "on resumeStack" handler to initialize things as I switch
from Browse to Run, and receiving it as unexpected moments cost me some
debugging time. What do you folks use for this purpose, i.e. when you click
the Run button and want certain values to be reset to defaults?

Thanks,

Slava