CloseCard Handler

Warren Kuhl warrenkuhl at gmail.com
Thu Jun 2 14:09:13 EDT 2011

When the user closes the application, I have a check in place within
the on closecard handler to see if they saved the document.  If they
didn't save the document, I give the user to option to save, don't
save or cancel.  On the cancel, I just want the application to stay
open.  Within the on closecard handler, I have a exit closecard
command when the user selects cancel.  The application stil closes.

Is there a way to bypass the close at this point?  If not, how can I
get around this if the user closes the application by closing the
window?

Thanks,
Warren