HELP - Major Emergency - substack not showing

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sun Jul 31 17:02:14 EDT 2011

On 7/31/11 3:49 PM, Admin wrote:

> OK. I fixed it. But something has made LiveCode totally twitchy as
> a result of all of this.

It's probably something in a script somewhere. Substacks are behaving
normally as far as I can see.

> Next question. How do you copy a substack. I
> need an identical copy of it, but need to make a few tiny changes.

"clone stack <substackName>"

This will make an independent copy that isn't a substack, it is its own
mainstack. It's name will be "Copy of Whatever". If you are just making
a copy in order to have a backup, it's usually easier to save the copy
to disk and make the changes in the existing substack.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com