Blacklisted

Michael Kann mikekann at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 31 10:40:58 EDT 2011

I sent an email request to support at runrev.com from my yahoo account and got the following failure notice:
---------------------------------
Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<support at runrev.com>:
Remote host said: 550 5.7.1 Your IP 98.139.212.175 is blacklisted. Click delist.emailfiltering.com to delist [RCPT_TO]
Do you think this is legit or is it a scam to get you to click on the delist URL?
More importantly, did my email get through?
Here's the question I was going to ask. I've installed LiveCode 4.6.3 on both XP and Vista and can't get past the dialog box where it wants you to associate the file endings .rev and .livecode with the program. Anywhere I click when I get that dialog box makes the program disappear.

What I really want is to see the new dictionary so I can start playing around with the liveCode Server engine. Has anyone liberated the new dictionary so we can read it as a text file?

Any help is appreciated as always,

Mike