using stacks with on-rev

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Sat Jul 30 21:18:12 EDT 2011

Thanks Mike and Stephen

So the answer is that the file has to have the .lc extension for the 4.6.3
engine to process it.

Once I had the correct extension the line
start using stack "libstackmain.rev"
worked and I was able to call a function in the stack.

That is interesting that
.irev files are processed with the 3.5 engine
.lc files are processed with the 4.6.3 engine

I guess that keeps old sites from breaking.  I was afraid with the
transition to 4.6.3 that it may break an on-rev website that I have.   It
has been working fine though so I guess it is still running on the 3.5
engine.

Martin