using stacks with on-rev

Martin Koob mkoob at rogers.com
Sat Jul 30 17:08:54 EDT 2011

Now that on-rev's engine is upgraded to 4.6.3 I thought I would try the
'start using stack' command.

I created a simple stack with a couple of functions in it and I uploaded to
the directory where my index.irev page is.

I put the following command in my index.irev file

start using stack "libstackmain.rev"

When this page loads it stops at the above line,  it displays no error
message.

I also tried using a different extension for the stack file
start using stack "libstackmain.livecode"
I got the same result.

Are stacks supported on on-rev?

If so do I have <the path to stack> wrong?  What is it relative to?

Any other ideas how to get this working?

Thanks

Martin