User Interface Question

Pete pete at mollysrevenge.com
Sat Jul 30 15:58:10 EDT 2011

Thanks Jeff.  I'm trying to implement the cursor change and running into
some weirdness.

In the script of the datagrid, I have these two handlers:

   *on* mouseEnter

   *lock* cursor

   *set* the cursor to hand

*end* mouseEnter

*on* mouseLeave

   *unlock* cursor

*end* mouseLeave

This changes the cursor as expected and most of the time, it returns to the
correct cursor when I move the mouse away from the datagrid.  However, if I
move the cursor above the datagrid, the cursor stays as the hand and does
not return to any other image no matter where I move the mouse to.

This is the first time I've attempted to control the cursor so no doubt I'm
doing something wrong!

Pete