Path to start using a stack in On-Rev?

Bruce Pokras bruceap at comcast.net
Sat Jul 30 13:22:45 EDT 2011

Mike, thanks very much. Changing the HTML file's extension from .irev to .lc worked. The web page is now displaying the result of the function that is in the stack script of my test stack file. I had not seen anything about the file extension being critical to functionality on On-Rev.

However, here is another mystery. Now that my HTML file has the .lc extension, the On-Rev app does not recognize it! I have to use a text editor to edit it, or keep it as .irev and change it to .lc at deployment. Do you know why that should be?

Regards,

Bruce