A way to get LC out of the way

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Jul 29 16:02:35 EDT 2011

Joe, you have run into the namespace issue. One way around it is to
run *multiple
instances* of Livecode. If you have ever seen any of Trevor's presentations,
you will see three or four Livecode app icons at the bottom of his screens.
And he has recommended this method.

 It was mentioned on this forum that it is possible to cut and paste between
instances.

The hardest thing to do would be to keep the different instances straight.
 You can rename the app package of some of the secondary instances but not
sure if that shows up in the dock icons.