[OT] More Apple Foolishness

David C. davidocoker at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:58:40 EDT 2011

> I almost never used iTunes when I ran OS X. It wasn't my preferred application for anything and I was never
> interested in the store. Since the vast majority of the requent updates to iTunes focused on the store, I
> eventually tried to get software update to ignore those updates. To no avail. Software update refused to honor
> that request. It was the only update that refused to be ignored.
>
> Best,
>
> Warren

After trying iTunes early on, I hardly ever used it at all.. and in
fact avoided it up until I purchased the original iPhone, which I
still use.
Now I have a ton of songs and media that I'm stuck with for the most
part. Been buying nothing but MP3's from Amazon for the last year or
so, but still don't want to give up all that I've invested in from
Apple.

Best regards,
David C.