Installing iOS SDK and Xcode on Windows 7.

Hyberson Pereira hyberson at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:47:17 EDT 2011

Warren,

*"What I find most curious about the original post, is how does the OP
propose to implement this if he cannot also test it?"*

Unfortunately at the moment I cannot meet the
requirements<http://techexxpert.blogspot.com/2010/12/how-to-virtualize-os-x-on-windows-7.html>to
test the setup, for I don't have the hardware or the software to do
that.

That's exactly why I posted at this forum. If I come to the conclusion that
the setup works, I will invest some money in hardware and software.

Please notice that I did not propose to implement anything.

Best regards,

Hyberson