Is Apple going to allow this?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 29 08:06:08 EDT 2011

Hi William,

I've heard about apps that have been rejected because pictures of iPhones were included. Apple may not accept any picture of an existing device, be it phone, computer, monitor, or bicycle. I'd use a picture that's clearly drawn rather than photographed and doesn't resemble a device of any existing brand. Then again... with Apple you never know. Just try it, the worst case scenario is only an additional week's delay due to a rejection.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com