Where does survive the inventive user ?

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Fri Jul 29 01:59:33 EDT 2011

Well I  used it in a professional environment (AM Studios) for several years
and nobody seemed to mention that it might seem non-professional. I have
worked in 6502 and Z80 assembly for quite a while before the Mac and
hypercard. HC was quite a libration from the tedium of just getting a window
with a button on the screen in ZBasic and everybody was quite surprised and
happy that the project got done on schedule and happily in use by the staff
- so much I got a big bonus when Herb left the company.

On 28 July 2011 19:40, Robert Brenstein <rjb at robelko.com> wrote:

> If I recall, HyperCard was called an "erector set" for Mac users, not
> necessarily programmers, and indeed used mostly by non-professional
> programmers. There was also an Xcmd for Valentina -- yes, I started using
> Valentina database with HyperCard -- and it worked really well but Valentina
> was not network based then.
>
> Robert

Stephen Barncard
San Francisco Ca. USA