LC 4.6.3 on Linux

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 15:12:33 EDT 2011

Heather very kindly sorted out things so i could download a 30-day "go"
with 4.6.3.

So; downloaded the Linux version, and after install on Ubuntu 11.04 got a
"setting defaults" message that made me, finally, kill the thing, having
gone away,
made supper, eaten supper, talked extensively (and pompously) on various
sententious topics to my children (both of whom are counting the days
until they can leave home), and generally misbehaved as befits a
middle-aged f**t.

No real joy there.

Will "have a go" doing the same on my PPC running "Tiger" tomorrow evening.