FTP Error

JACK RARICK JRARICK at hpsk12.net
Thu Jul 28 13:16:11 EDT 2011

Andre!  Thanks for the tip to use liburlsetlogfield!  If anything I will learn a lot more a lot faster.

Here is my line of code:
put "ftp://" & FTPUSER & ":" & FTPPASS & "@" & "ftp.cva.on-rev.com/public_ftp/holtfootball"&"/"&gamefilm&"/Media/"&tFilename into xStr

I am a football coach. (American)
holtfootball is the school name.
gamefilm is the name of the specific game.
tFilename is the name of the particular "clip" of the game.

The log field says that the path is getting their "correctly". (At least everything is spelled right etc.) Although the path itself may be wrong.

But on reading the log field, those pesky underscores are returned.

I tried the public_html directory as well. No go.

Thanks - I really appreciate all the help. What am I forgetting?

Jack Rarick
Freshmen Center
Earth Science
Technology Coodinator
Varsity Men's Track & Field
Varsity Football - Offensive Line Coach, Peanut Butter Coordinator