FTP Error

Keith Clarke keith.clarke at clarkeandclarke.co.uk
Thu Jul 28 12:39:27 EDT 2011

Jack, have you considered keeping the returned lists stored in variables or custom properties and just presenting them in fields for user selection? That way, you can ensure that the list items stay as plain text (as sometimes fields will 'interpret' and hide some characters).

For debugging web and server stuff, I tend to avoid fields for storage and set custom properties for anything I need to validate as plain text - before getting the properties back into a concatenation variable as the final URL.
Best,
Keith..