[OT] More Apple Foolishness

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 23:41:15 EDT 2011

Hi Chipp,

When I started to use Macintosh, back in the nineties,
consistency in User interface conventions was a
real godsend.

But, after a while, Apple started looking in the mirror and
started to comparing themselves with Windows:
Magazines, Promotional Brochures, Ads...
Wherever you see Apple, there was Windows too.
Invited by Apple themselves.

As a result of these detailed comparisions, I learned to use
Windows 95 and 98 more efficiently than new Windows users.
After all that unexpected training, transition to Windows was
easy, thanks to an insane Apple desire to compare themselves
(and win) against Windows.

When Apple starts to compare themselves with Android,
you will know that the writing is in the wall.

Al