AW: Tahoma Font

FlexibleLearning admin at FlexibleLearning.com
Wed Jul 27 13:44:15 EDT 2011

I use Tahoma on Macs and Win and have never had a problem. Tends to be the
default unless missing; failing Tahoma I use Verdana 11pt.

Hugh Senior
FLCo

Tiemo Hollmann wrote:

When I started with revolution Tahoma was the default font of all objects
and I didn't cared about it at that time. I am now using Tahoma since years
without any problems on windows and Mac, though I have learned that Tahoma
isn't a standard font on Mac and is supposed to be substituted (what never
made any problems in my apps). On windows systems Tahoma is a standard font
up to today as far as I know, or did I miss anything?
Tiemo