iPad directory format

gwendalwood at cox.net gwendalwood at cox.net
Tue Jul 26 22:39:00 EDT 2011

On July 26, Gerry wrote:

"We don't (yet) have the ability to access music files that are synced via iTunes
on computers to the iPad/iPhone iTunes app on iOS devices. However we can access
music files that we copy to one of the folders owned by our apps on those
devices. For example, my app comes with 3 mp3s already installed, and the user
can download more. I include the default mp3s in the Copy Files pane of the
standalone settings, and copy them to the Document folder on the device with a
script the first time the user opens the app. Is that possible in your case? "

Gerry:
Could you send a short script to show me how to copy the mp3 file sent via the Copy files pane into the Document folder on the device?  I have tried sending the mp3 file, but I can't find how to access it to use it.
Thanks
gwendalwood at cox.net