iPad file format

Terry Judd tsj at unimelb.edu.au
Tue Jul 26 20:21:08 EDT 2011

Did you import the songs into iTunes as well? Once you've added your folder
of songs to your 'iTunes music' folder you need to fire up iTunes and import
them (Select 'Add to Library...' from the file menu). From there you should
be able to sync them to your iPad. Not sure how you go about accessing them
from your iPad app once you've done that.

Terry...