Tahoma Font

Scott Rossi scott at tactilemedia.com
Tue Jul 26 17:35:09 EDT 2011

I personally have been fighting a lot with cross platform font issues and
find it a chore.  When using stacks' non-default fonts/sizes, I've found no
other solution than to brute-force set these upon opening stacks.  Maybe
someone else knows the secrets for handling this better.

Have you made certain that Tahoma is the only problem font and tested other
fonts in your current setup?  If you haven't already, you might try
explicitly applying your text settings at startup in the standalone.

Regards,

Scott Rossi
Creative Director
Tactile Media, UX Design