No subject

stephen barncard stephenREVOLUTION2 at barncard.com
Mon Jul 25 15:06:09 EDT 2011

Another good piece of advice is watch namespaces. The parser looks at all
tokens, so avoid the use of names that match language functions, commands or
properties.   A handler named  answerDialog for instance, is bound for
trouble.

This usually can be avoided by using the 'standard' prefixes as explained
here clearly by Mr. Gaskin.

http://www.fourthworld.com/embassy/articles/scriptstyle.html

All this info is good, re this topic - scroll down to 'naming conventions'.