Bug Report# 9633 Android keystore file

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Fri Jul 22 17:48:55 EDT 2011

Hi Ralph,

If you are a bonehead, then it is only partly :-) I would expect to see the full filepath to the key file in the Android pane of the preferences window. Apparently, only the file name is stored in the preferences. I can see that this causes problems.

In your case, you might want to keep the key file and your stack in the same folder and set the defaultFolder to the path to that folder before building a standalone. That should allow you to build standalones without changing the shortcut in the start menu.

In my opinion, this is a relatively simple bug that needs to be fixed.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com