Lion: 10 Things that Bug Me

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Fri Jul 22 17:21:48 EDT 2011

That is a big leap, from "I don't like the way they changed things" or "There seems to be a disconnect between the developers and the end users" to the purely moral judgement, "They are arrogant and don't care about end users". While I share some of your frustrations, I have to say, I would not like that judgement willy nilly made of me, especially by someone who doesn't know me from Adam.

I think what is happening is that Apple believes all computing devices are going to become more like the iPad, and are developing towards that end, to get a jump on the market trend they foresee. In fact, they probably have lots of plans to hasten things along that path. I think it is a miscalculation on their part. But I was wrong once before, so it's possible it could happen again. ;-)

Bob