Lion problem report and fix

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Thu Jul 21 21:50:15 EDT 2011

With respect to all posters, this is silly. If the answer to "How do we make applications available to all users" is, "You can't do that!", then something is broke and it needs fixing. Nothing says "cheesy app from inexperienced programmers made with sub-par development tools" like apps that have no universal install capability. I am not saying anyone qualifies, but that is what it will seem like to anyone you try to sell your applications to.

My 2¢

Bob