on-Rev client software

Mark Wieder mwieder at ahsoftware.net
Thu Jul 21 20:52:56 EDT 2011

Jacque-

Thursday, July 21, 2011, 8:48:17 AM, you wrote:

> I'd love to see cave paintings. :) Yesterday RR released a dozen or so
> lessons on the new server product. If you go to the Lessons area of the
> web site and do a search for "server" you'll probably turn up most of them.

Right, but this is about on-rev, not about the LC server product. To
my knowledge RR hasn't updated the server installation on the on-rev
machines yet. And the transition path hasn't been made clear. And
whether the ancient and dreaded on-rev client will work with the new
server is an open question.

--
-Mark Wieder
 mwieder at ahsoftware.net