[ANN] stsProgBar DropTool 1.2 - Now with support for Lion!

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Jul 21 12:28:34 EDT 2011

Hey all! With Apple releasing Lion yesterday, they changed the look and feel of virtually every control in the OS, including the "intermediate progress bar" (barber pole). This is why I've upgraded stsProgBar to 1.2 to support the new Lion interface; if you're interested you can get more info at this page:

http://droptools.sonsothunder.com/products/sts/sts-pb.irev

(NOTE: Those that have already purchased stsProgBar 1.1 have been sent free upgrades to 1.2; if you're reading this before you get the email from me, just hang tight and it will be in your inbox shortly.)

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software, Inc.
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/