Lion & Xcode 3.2.6

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Thu Jul 21 05:12:59 EDT 2011

Hi Terry,

Yes, it is possible that the app store can't distinguish a dev preview and the golden master. Downloading Lion directly from your Apple dev account is the right thing to do.

I have no trouble building standalones for iOS with XCode 4. It may be unspupported but it works.

--
Best regards,

Mark Schonewille

Homepage: http://economy-x-talk.com