Mac OS X Lion

Richmond Mathewson richmondmathewson at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 16:07:12 EDT 2011

On 07/20/2011 10:57 PM, Bob Sneidar wrote:
> It's Drawer Implementation and Maintenance that always had me stumped. Where should I install them? Should they always be implemented? There are different schools of thought on the subject. I believe in European circles,

That is because drawers are long and baggy; not circular.

> some don't see the need for drawers at all. I'm not sure I would go that far. The older I get, the more I use I have for drawers. ;-)

Certainly, as it is 40 degs Celsius here in Plovdiv, Bulgaria, I wish I
could wear a kilt
without people chucking bricks at me.

It seems that with trousers one keeps one's drawers close to oneself,
and with a kilt,
other things are drawn to one.