Mac OS X Lion

Bob Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Wed Jul 20 15:41:14 EDT 2011

You mean besides the new pricing which is WAAAY more affordable than prior version? Or besides the new Remote Access that allows me to have a session which does not disturb the current local session? Or the fact that Remote Access Server is no longer $500 unlimited, but somewhere in the area of $80? Or the fact that Xsan Client is built in and Xsan Controller is also insanely cheaper? (I could go on).

Aside from all of that, I don't think we will be doing a wholesale upgrade just yet. There are applications that will certainly break (I ran the first gold RC) and upgrading Lion also means, for some upgrading their software too.

Bob